Robust, reliable and elegantly designed – introducing our new industrial Panel PCs for installation in panels, control consoles, enclosures and building automation. All our front-mounted Panel PCs and monitors have been adjusted to the design of our “S-Line” and “CS-Line”.
Our front mounting panel PCs offers an individual solution system for every user, tailored to performance class, control task complexity and budget. Depending on requirements, the PCs can be equipped with a matching CPU, system interfaces, PSU models and other options – whether for individual orders or high-volume production.
Our panel PCs for front mounting feature full mechanical and connection compatibility with the Siemens devices SIMATIC HMI IPC677C and 577C and 577C and can be mounted in existing recesses/openings without further mechanical adjustments.
Prepare the mounting cut-out in the switch cabinet with the device cut-out dimensions – the wall thickness here can vary from 1 to 5 mm.
The device is installed into the cut-out from the front, and then the clamps are placed into the designated recesses and tightened. The stable installation of the device is ensured by the pointed ends of the bolts, which connect securely with the mounting wall.
• individual configuration possibilities
• investment protection due to upgrade capability
• CPU from Intel Atom Quad Core E3845, up to Core i7 from the newest generation
• directly accessible interfaces at the rear
• RFID reader integrated into the front
• protection class on the front side IP65 (optional IP69K)
• operating voltage 24VDC / from 20 W or 230 VAC
• options: RFID, climate kit, acrylic glass surface, acoustic touch feedback, Bluetooth, 2D-scanner,
In addition to the standard interfaces, further communication interfaces can be integrated.
- Display sizes: 15”, 17”, 19” and 21.5” (others upon request)
- Scratch-resistant, high-resolution display
- Industry-optimised PCAP touch
- High luminous transmission
- Can be easily operated while wearing gloves
- Additional capacitive function buttons – individually assignable and illuminated
- Brightness sensor
- RFID reader
- 2D scanner
- Euchner reader
- Acoustic touch feedback
- Capacitive function buttons – individually assignable and illuminated
- Interface extensions