From panel PC to industrial monitors, the S-Line series is also squarely based on customer-specific requirements, and offers a high level of modularity and ingenious technology packaged in a stylish design.
Two additional PCI slots: additional PCI slots with external access can often be required – here, our S-Line offers you the opportunity to quickly and easily install additional peripheral equipment.
Enclosed in robust aluminium casings, the units offer IP65 protection on all sides, feature a protrusion-free, easy-to-clean all-glass surface and are designed for use directly in the field. Thanks to its outstanding flexibility, S Line series IPCs can be used for user control, programming, visualisation, long-term archiving and process simulation in all areas of automation, and can also be combined with conventional industrial control systems or PLCs.
Whether panel PC or industrial monitor, – our “S-Line” is available in touch, multitouch and/or keypad variants with different display sizes. All models, from individual unit to series production, can be used in the harshest of environments.
With the help of our connection adapter, the panel can be easily mounted on a wide range of carrier arm systems or stands from any manufacturer. It can be connected to the 48 mm bracing tube by just a single person. Mounting using a VESA adapter is also possible. Our innovative connection system is the most user-friendly in the industry.
- Long-term available components
- Service-friendly set-up
- CPU from Intel Pentium N4200 to Core i7 of the latest generation
- Extensible interfaces
- 230 V / 24 VDC operating voltage
- 20 watt power consumption or higher
- Various operating systems
- Housing with 27 mm or 45 mm depth
Neben den Standardschnittstellen ist die Integration weiterer Kommunikationsschnittstellen möglich.
- 15″, 19″, 21.5″, 24″ and special size 42″
- Resistive or industrial PCAP touch
- Multi-touch interface “Gorilla glass”
- Easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Can be cleaned during operation
- LED backlight
- High luminous transmission
- RFID reader
- 2D scanner
- Euchner reader
- Acoustic touch feedback
- Capacitive function buttons – individually assignable and illuminated
- Interface extensions