Stainless steel Panel PC with “Hygiene certificate” – a sign for peace of mind
Our “CS-Line” is especially suited for use in chemicals, hygiene and food applications. To meet these demanding requirements while also fulfilling the goal of maximum safety, CRE Rösler Electronic has obtained “Hygiene tested” certification and an Ex Zone 2 and 22 rating for its stainless steel Panel PC.
The housing, which is sealed to offer maximum protection against soiling, is also easy and straightforward to clean, since this means Panel PCs are unaffected by water and disinfectants (even acids and bases). By using a VESA mount or stainless steel flange, the PC can be quickly and securely mounted on any industry-standard support arm systems, stand or other fixing system.
We produce high-quality industrial and panel PCs to customer specifications. Our modular design principle means we can implement your solution flexibly and cost-effectively while offering extensive specialist technical advice.
• sealed transition – casing/touch-glass
• long-term available PC components
• CPU Intel Atom Quad Core E3845 or Pentium N4200 (others upon request)
• interfaces such as USB, Ethernet or others
• seal meets hygiene standards and is certified for food use
• no formation of condensation due to a special membrane
• optional capacitive function keys – individually illuminable and programmable
• 230 V / 24V DC operating voltage
• VESA mount 100 mm x 100mm for protection class IP65 or stainless steel support arm for
protection class IP69K
Neben den Standardschnittstellen ist die Integration weiterer Kommunikationsschnittstellen möglich.
- Monitor sizes: 15″, 19″, 21.5″ and 42″ (special sizes upon request)
- Resistive or industrial PCAP touch
- Multi-touch interface “Gorilla glass”
- Easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Can be cleaned during operation
- LED backlight
- High luminous transmission
- RFID reader
- Acrylic glass surface
- Housing in V4 stainless steel
- Acoustic touch feedback
- Capacitive function buttons – individually assignable and illuminated
- Interface extensions